Home security products: engineered, tested and certified by Global Security Experts. Our user-friendly website allows you to easily navigate to the most appropriate products for your individual needs. We help protect your home and loved ones with the most affordable - and effective - security devices available today.

Global Security Experts

Ask the Security Sensei

My interest is in the "peep hole viewer". What is it called? I saw the demonstration on the Rachel Ray Show.
Asked by Elaine Davis from Ellenwood, GA 30294
Hello, The product is called a Brinno PHV132512 Electronic PeepHole Viewer. It can be purchased thru several different vendors at www. amazon.com. You should also consider the OnGARD security door brace as it keeps the would-be intruder out of your home. Stay Safe
Answered by Jordan Frankel, The Security Sensei
Please register/login to answer this question. 
- Just now


Just now